Ethiopia visa requirements for Italian citizens in March 2024
Ethiopia is a country in northeastern Africa, which is sometimes known as the Horn of Africa. While there are several reasons to visit Ethiopia, one essential document is required: an Ethiopia visa.
All travelers to Ethiopia, with the exception of two nations, require a visa. There is no need to worry because Italian citizens have several choices for getting an Ethiopian visa. Keep reading the article to understand Ethiopia visas for Italian citizens.
1. What is the visa to visit Ethiopia for Italian citizens?
Italian nationals must obtain a visa to enter and travel to Ethiopia. The application process for an Ethiopian visa has been streamlined for Italian citizens. The vast majority of visitors will require a tourist visa.
The Ethiopian tourist e-visa is valid for a single entry and allows stays of either 30 or 90 days. The validity of an electronic visa commences from the arrival date specified on the application form.
Once a tourist leaves the country, a single tourist visa cannot be reused, regardless of the remaining days it may have.
Holders of a Tourist e-visa are not authorized to work in any capacity, including unpaid labor. Additionally, tourist visa holders are unable to change their immigration status
Ethiopia visa requirements for Italian citizens
2. How can Italian citizens apply for an Ethiopian Visa?
What documents do Italians need to get an Ethiopian e-Visa?
Italian citizens must check that they meet all conditions before beginning the online application process. Gathering all required paperwork will save time and guarantee a smooth application process.
Italian candidates must also confirm their details. Incorrect information or the inability to present all essential documents may result in the visa being delayed or denied.
Let's follow the Ethiopia visa requirements for Italian citizens below:
- Italian passports must be valid for a minimum of six months from the arrival date in Ethiopia.
- The passport should be available at least one blank page for the Immigration Officer to stamp.
- A color photograph of the applicant.
- Do South African citizens need a visa for Ethiopia?
- How can I get an Ethiopian visa from the UAE?
- Do Filipinos need visas to Ethiopia?
- Ethiopian visa for Eritreans
Ethiopia visa fees for Italian citizens
Step by step to apply for the Ethiopia visa from Italy
- Step 1: Complete the safe online application form. Fill in the online forms at the Apply for Ethiopia e-Visa page to process your e-Visa to Ethiopia. All of the applicants' personal information must be included.
- Step 2: Obtain confirmation and the necessary documents. Please double-check your information to ensure it is accurate and complete. Then, select a payment option for our visa service charge and complete the secure checkout form. You will be asked to produce further evidence to complete your application form once we have received full payment for the Visa Service Fee and the Ethiopia Government & Admin Fee.
- Step 3: Request your e-visa through email. Please check your email for confirmation, and we will contact you once your Ethiopia eVisa is ready. Before being emailed to you, the e-visa will be processed and approved online. In addition, you may also track the progress of your e-visa application on Ethiopia Immigration Services if you are a customer of ours.
- Step 4: Upon arrival, have your visa stamped in your passport. Remember to print the Ethiopia e-Visa for Italian citizens that we sent you through email.
3. Ethiopia visa fee and Processing times
Ethiopia visa fees for Italian citizens are divided into two types: Government-mandated fees and non-government payments. The service charge is the amount that the person seeking the Ethiopia visa online service must pay.
Applicants can currently choose between 03 different costs based on the visa's urgency.
- Normal: For Italian citizens who need an e-visa in 03 business days.
- Urgent: For Italian applicants who need an e-Visa in 02 working days.
- Super Urgent: For Italian people who need an e-Visa in 24 hours.
Furthermore, we strongly recommend you obtain Ethiopia Travel Insurance. When you are not in your home country, you will be protected against a variety of risks, including the Covid pandemic. For a fee of US$ 299 for each application. We also want to underline that this is entirely optional; you can consider it based on your specific circumstances.
This article should have helped you comprehend the Ethiopia visa requirements for Italian citizens. Please don't hesitate to ask us if you require Ethiopia visa assistance. Professional personnel with many years of expertise in this industry will save you a significant amount of time and money in obtaining visa clearance.