- 1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Jordan citizens
- 2. How to apply Ethiopian tourist visa for Jordanian citizens?
- 3. Ethiopia tourist e-visa fees for Jordanians
- 4. Ethiopia visa for Jordanian citizens FAQs
- How long is an Ethiopian tourist visa valid?
- How many days will it take to get my Ethiopian tourist e-visa?
- Can I work inside Ethiopia after entering the country to use the Tourist visa?
- How to check visa status?
- Where do I get a visa for Ethiopia?
- What is the rejection percentage of an Ethiopian visa?
Ethiopia visa requirements for Jordanians in March 2024
All foreign visitors to Ethiopia, regardless of purpose, must get a visa. To enter Ethiopia, Jordanians must have a valid visa. Jordanians can apply for a visa in advance or at Addis Ababa Bole International Airport.
Ethiopia Immigration Services will help you get a better understanding of the Ethiopian visa requirements for Jordanian citizens in this article.
1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Jordanian citizens
If you are a Jordanian citizen, you will need a visa to visit Ethiopia. We recommend that you apply for a visa before you travel. There are two alternative ways to acquire a visa.
- Firstly, Jordanians can make an appointment with Embassies or consulates to have a visa.
- Secondly, to obtain an Ethiopian e-visa, fill out an application at the Ethiopian Embassy in Jordan (information on the website).
- Do Italians need visas for Ethiopia?
- Ethiopia visa for Vietnamese
- Ethiopia visa for Qatari citizens
- Ethiopian visa requirements for French citizens
- Ethiopia eVisa requirements for Japanese citizens
Ethiopia e-visa for Jordanian nationals
What is the Ethiopian tourist e-visa for Jordanian passport holders?
The Ethiopian electronic visa (eVisa) is a digital visa issued online for Jordanians who want to travel to Ethiopia. Jordan can apply for an Ethiopian visa from the convenience of their own home.
Jordan is one of 230 countries whose citizens may apply online for an electronic Ethiopia visa before entering the country. The application process is fast and easy to use, and it is completed totally online, thus Jordanian visitors will avoid visits to Ethiopian embassies or consulates as part of the e-Visa application process.
The terms of the Ethiopian eVisa for Jordanians are as follows:
- Allows the holder to visit Ethiopia for tourism purposes.
- The visa is valid for either a 30-day or a 90-day stay, depending on the applicant's preference.
- Please remember that the validity of an Ethiopian tourist e-visa begins on the day the traveler intends to visit Ethiopia, not when the visa is issued.
Ethiopia e-visa requirements for Jordanian citizens
2. How to apply Ethiopian tourist visa for Jordanian citizens?
The quickest and most secure method of obtaining your visa. Follow these four simple steps to apply for an Ethiopian e-Visa:
Step 1: Complete the safe online application form
To process your e-Visa to Ethiopia, please complete the online forms at the link Apply for Ethiopia e-Visa. Personal information for all candidates must be submitted to process the visa.
Step 2: Obtain confirmation and the necessary documents
Check your data to confirm it is correct and comprehensive. Then, for the Ethiopia visa service fee, choose a payment method and fill out the secure checkout form. Once we have received full payment for the Visa Service Fee and the Ethiopia Government & Admin Fee, you will be requested to provide extra documents to complete your application form.
Step 3: Request your e-visa through email
Check your inbox for confirmation, and we'll let you know when your Ethiopia eVisa is available. The e-visa will be processed and approved online before being mailed to you.
Step 4: Upon arrival, have your visa stamped in your passport
Please print the Ethiopia e-Visa that we gave you through email in order to board the aircraft.
If you hold a valid e-Visa and arrive in Ethiopia, you may be required to supply biometric information and have a stamp implanted in your passport.
3. Ethiopia tourist e-visa fees for Jordanians
The cost of an Ethiopia visa for Jordanians is divided into two categories: Government-mandated service fees These are the costs associated with applying for an e-visa online.
Ethiopia Immigration Services presently provides three unique services, each of which corresponds to a different step of the visa application process. It's worth noticing that the more the service fee, the quicker the visa application process:
- Normal: For those who require an e-visa within three business days.
- Urgent: For those who require an e-visa within two days.
- Super Urgent: For those who require an e-visa within 24 hours.
Furthermore, Jordanians may be interested in the inexpensive cost of acquiring Ethiopia travel insurance. This lets you feel more secure about your holiday and gives you medical and transportation benefits if an unexpected problem arises during your trip to Ethiopia.
Cost of Ethiopia e-visa for Jordan citizens
4. Ethiopia visa for Jordanian citizens FAQs
Here are some frequently asked questions about the Ethiopia visit visa. Let's discover.
How long is an Ethiopian tourist visa valid?
Ethiopia issues single-entry tourist visas to foreign nationalities. These visas are valid for one month or three months.
How many days will it take to get my Ethiopian tourist e-visa?
Ethiopia would usually offer you a tourist e-visa within one to three days of filing your application.
Can I work inside Ethiopia after entering the country to use the Tourist visa?
No, tourist visas are only provided to foreigners for tourism purposes, and you cannot work in the nation while using these travel papers. If authorities discover that you are breaking the regulations, you will face harsh legal consequences.
How to check visa status?
Checking the status of your application is straightforward. This is accomplished by selecting the "Check status" option and entering your passport number as well as the reference number.
Where do I get a visa for Ethiopia?
If you are traveling by air and your point of entry is the Addis Ababa airport in Ethiopia, you can apply for an e-visa. In rare situations, you may even be granted a visa upon arrival. If you do not fit into either of the aforementioned categories, you must apply directly to the Ethiopian Embassy in Jordan.
What is the rejection percentage of an Ethiopian visa?
The likelihood of your application being denied is directly proportional to your ability to follow instructions and comprehend the system. Because the processes and documents necessary may become too onerous for individuals, your application may be refused. As a result, you should use a travel agency to apply.
Thank you for spending time reading this article. Hope this information helps to clarify the Ethiopia visa for Jordanian citizens. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require Ethiopia visa assistance or have any questions. Our knowledgeable experts will help you become more clear and succinct.