- 1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Lesotho citizens
- 2. How can Lesotho citizens apply for an Ethiopian Visa?
- 3. Ethiopia Visa cost and Processing time
- 4. Ethiopia visa for Lesotho citizens FAQs
Ethiopia visa requirements for Lesotho citizens in February 2024
Ethiopia, with its mountains, rivers, waterfalls, verdant valleys, and other natural wonders, is a poet's dream. Ethiopia, a place of natural contrasts, offers tourists a diverse cultural experience.
Allow Ethiopian Immigration Services to look into Ethiopia visa requirements for Lesotho citizens and how Lesotho may apply for and receive Ethiopian visas.
1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Lesotho citizens
Lesotho citizens who wish to visit Ethiopia must get a visa before entering the country.
Lesotho residents are no longer required to apply in person at an Ethiopian embassy or consulate. Emiratis can apply for and obtain a visa while still in their native country.
What is an Ethiopian visa online?
Ethiopian online visa was created to streamline the visa application procedure for Ethiopia. Citizens from all nations can complete the online application form in a matter of minutes by answering a few easy questions about yourself and your trips.
Visa applications are typically handled within 3 business days, but in exceptional circumstances, it may take up to two days. When a visa application is accepted, the applicant is notified through email.
Visitors can present Ethiopian border authorities with their passports and visas at Addis Ababa Bole International Airport. Ethiopia's electronic visa is single-entry, with applicants able to choose between a 30-day and a 90-day visa.
An Ethiopia online visa is a digital visa that allows Lesotho citizens to apply for a visa to travel to Ethiopia in a short time without having to visit an embassy or consulate.
2. How can Lesotho citizens apply for an Ethiopian Visa?
What documents does Lesotho need to get an Ethiopian Visa?
Lesotho natives must declare that they satisfy all conditions before beginning the online application process. Putting together the necessary papers saves time and assures a smooth application procedure.
Ethiopian candidates should double-check their information as well. Incorrect data or the inability to produce all required papers may cause the visa to be delayed or denied.
The Ethiopia visa requirements for Lesotho citizens are as follows:
- Passports must be valid for a minimum of six months.
- The passport should have at least one blank page for the Immigration Officer to stamp.
- A scanned copy of the passport biographical page of applicants.
- A photograph of the applicant in which the applicant dresses formally and has no accessories.
- Applicants with dual citizenship should choose their country based on the passport they want to use for travel.
- Anyone under the age of 18 is not eligible for a business visa. Parents who travel to Ethiopia with their children on a business visa may apply for tourist visas for their children.
Step by step to apply for the Ethiopia visa
- Step 1: Complete the safe online application form. Fill in the online forms on the Apply for Ethiopia e-Visa page to process your e-Visa to Ethiopia. All candidates must provide personal information.
- Step 2: Obtain confirmation as well as the appropriate documentation. Please confirm that your information is correct and full. Then, for our visa service charge, choose a payment method and complete the secure checkout form. Once we have received full payment for the Visa Service Fee and the Ethiopia Government & Admin Fee, you will be requested to provide further evidence to complete your application form.
- Step 3: After submitting the form, please check your inbox for confirmation, and we will notify you once your Ethiopia e-Visa is available. The e-visa will be processed and approved online before being mailed to you.
- Step 4: When you arrive, have your visa stamped in your passport. To board the flight, please print the Ethiopia e-Visa that we sent you through email. If you arrive in Ethiopia with a valid e-visa, you may need to provide biometric information and have a stamp implanted in your passport.
The online application form is user-friendly and straightforward, reducing the stress and time associated with the traditional visa application process.
3. Ethiopia Visa cost and Processing time
Ethiopia Visa cost for Lesotho citizens
You must pay two types of Ethiopia visa costs when applying for an Ethiopian visa online: the Ethiopia service charge and the Ethiopia Government charge.
- Ethiopian Government Charge: You must pay this cost to the Ethiopian Immigration Department before they can give you a visa. This is the fee that applicants for an eVisa must pay.
- Ethiopia service charge: The service fee is based on the number of individuals covered by your application and the urgency with which you want the visa.
There are three different types of services available:
- Normal visa: For those who require an e-visa within three business days.
- Urgent visa: For those who require an e-visa within two days.
- Super Urgent visa: For those who require an e-Visa in less than 24 hours.
We also strongly recommend that you purchase Ethiopia travel insurance. When you are not in your home country, you will be protected against a range of hazards, including the COVID-19 pandemic, for a charge of US$ 299 per application. We also want to emphasize that this is an optional step that you can take based on your circumstances.
The online visa process is usually available 24/7, giving Lesotho citizens the flexibility to apply at a time that suits them.
Ethiopian visa processing time from Lesotho
Lesotho visas to Ethiopia are typically issued in 1-3 business days. Ethiopian authorities will evaluate the application, documentation, and fee payment once all required documents and information have been given. To track the status of their application, applicants can use the handy online visa site.
The procedure may take longer than usual due to application difficulties or other circumstances. It is thus advised to allow at least 7 days for the visa to be processed and to apply well in advance of your trip.
4. Ethiopia visa for Lesotho citizens FAQs
Here are some frequently asked questions about the Ethiopia visa for Lesotho. Please seek professional assistance.
Does Lesotho need to acquire a visa to visit Ethiopia?
Every traveler who wishes to visit Ethiopia must apply for an e-visa.
How many times can I enter Ethiopia with an e-visa?
You have a single entry with this electronic visa. If you want to come to Ethiopia once again, you must apply for a new one.
What is an Ethiopia e-Visa for Lesotho?
It's a legal document that links to your passport and allows you to enter Ethiopia.
How long has Lesotho been in the country of Ethiopia?
They are allowed to stay for up to 30 days or 90 days depending on which electronic visa you choose to apply for. Please keep in mind that this visa cannot be utilized for paid jobs or employment.
Hope the information above was helpful in understanding the Ethiopia visa requirements for Lesotho. Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to arrange an Ethiopia visa service. Access to the internet is always free.