Ethiopia Visa requirements for citizens of Luxembourg
- 1. Ethiopia online visa requirements for Luxembourg citizens
- 2. Apply for an Ethiopian visa from Luxembourg
- 3. Ethiopia visa cost and Processing time
- 4. Ethiopia visa for Luxembourg citizens FAQs
Ethiopia is one of the world's most popular African destinations, thanks to its intriguing history and strategic location. Ethiopia visa services are now available across Luxembourg. We can help you acquire it through a simple online process.
Learn about the Ethiopia visa for Luxembourg, including any modifications on the cost, paperwork requirements, and so on.
Ethiopian e-visa for Luxembourg citizens
1. Ethiopia online visa requirements for Luxembourg citizens
The Ethiopia electronic visa (eVisa) was launched in 2017 to speed up the process. Ethiopia Visas are available to citizens of all countries. Therefore, Luxembourg citizens need a valid e-visa to enter Ethiopia. The Ethiopia government only allows for Tourist visas which are available in two lengths: 30 days and 90 days, both with a single entrance. These e-visas have different stay duration which correspond with e-visa types and validity (30-day and 90-day e-visa) for Luxembourg citizens to choose from.
Luxembourg citizens are urged to apply for an Ethiopia e-Visa online in order to determine their eligibility and be notified of their visa status before their journey, therefore avoiding issues on arrival.
What are the requirements for an Ethiopian electronic visa?
The online application form for an Ethiopian Tourist Visa just takes a few minutes to complete. The following information must be provided by applicants for meeting the Ethiopian e-visa:
- Passports must be valid for a minimum of six months after arriving in Ethiopia.
- The passport should have at least two blank pages for the Immigration Officer to stamp.
- Applicants with dual citizenship should choose their country based on the passport they want to travel with.
- Travelers must have at least 1 copy of their biographical page in their passport.
- Applicants must provide a recent passport-sized photograph of themselves.
Ethiopian e-visa requirements for Luxembourg citizens
2. Apply for an Ethiopian visa from Luxembourg
The first step in obtaining an Ethiopia e-Visa is to complete the online application form. The application process is straightforward and quick after all conditions are met and all of the above-mentioned papers are assembled.
Please follow the four steps outlined below and you will have an Ethiopian on your hand:
- Step 1: Fill out the secure online application form. Fill in the online forms at the Apply for Ethiopia e-Visa page to process your e-Visa to Ethiopia.
- Step 2: Obtain confirmation and the required documentation. Make sure your information is correct. Then, for our visa service charge, choose a payment method and complete the secure checkout form. If we request it, you must provide additional documentation to complete your application form.
- Step 3: We will email you an e-Visa for your confirmed data and tell you when your Ethiopia eVisa is available. The e-Visa will be processed and approved online before being mailed to you.
- Step 4: Have your visa stamped in your passport upon arrival. Please print the Ethiopia e-Visa that we gave you through email in order to board the aircraft.
Application process to get Ethiopian e-visa for Luxembourg travelers
3. Ethiopia visa cost and Processing time
Ethiopia e-Visa processing time for Luxembourg travelers
Luxembourg generally needs between 1 and 3 working days to receive an electronic visa for Ethiopia, depending on the amount of processing time selected:
- Normal: For those who require an e-Visa within three business days.
- Urgent: For those who require an e-Visa within two days.
- Super Urgent: For those who require an e-Visa within 24 hours.
Ethiopia visa cost for Luxembourg citizens
Luxembourg must pay two types of visa fees in order to receive an entry visa to Ethiopia:
- All Luxembourgers who apply for work permits must pay a fee to the government because Luxembourg is not qualified for visa-free of Ethiopia. So this is the compulsory fee for all travelers from Luxembourg.
- The Luxembourg travelers will be charged a sum of money for this expense including the consultation fee, document preparation, e-visa result receiving and sending. Furthermore, the cost of the service will differ depending on the type of service which is clarified above (Normal, Urgent, Super Urgent).
4. Ethiopia visa for Luxembourg citizens FAQs
Some commonly asked questions about Ethiopia visas for Luxembourg passport holders. Please check it out:
Do Luxembourg need to acquire a visa to visit Ethiopia?
Every traveler who wishes to visit Ethiopia must apply for an e-Visa.
What is an Ethiopia E-Visa for Luxembourg?
It is a legal document that is connected to your passport and allows you to enter Ethiopia.
How long will Luxembourg citizens be in the country of Ethiopia?
They can remain for a total of 30 days or 90 days for tourism purposes. Remember that this visa cannot be used for paid jobs or employment.
How many times can I enter Ethiopia with an E-Visa?
This electronic visa only allows for one entrance.
Why should I choose the Ethiopia visa service at GIS?
When choosing Ethiopian Immigration Services, it caters to the needs of foreign tourists. Throughout the years, our specialists have built trusted relationships with our loyal clients who wish to reach even the most remote corners of the planet. Ethiopian Immigration Services is a great place to start your application for an Ethiopia visa for Luxembourg.
Hope this article has helped you learn more about the Ethiopia visa requirements for Luxembourg. Please contact us if you have any questions or need to arrange an Ethiopia visa service.