- 1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Macau citizens
- 2. How to apply for an Ethiopia visa from Macau
- 3. Ethiopia Visa cost and Processing time
Ethiopia visa requirements for Macau citizens in November 2023
Ethiopia, with its mountains, rivers, waterfalls, verdant valleys, and other natural wonders, is a poet's dream. Ethiopia, a place of natural contrasts, offers tourists a diverse cultural experience.
Allow Ethiopia Immigration Services to study the Ethiopia visa for Macau citizens, as well as how Macau may apply for and get an Ethiopian visa.
1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Macau citizens
Visitors from Macau who want to visit Ethiopia must first get a visa. Macau residents are no longer required to apply in person at an Ethiopian embassy or consulate. Macau residents can apply for and get a visa while still in their home country.
What is an Ethiopian visa online?
The Ethiopian online visa was developed to speed up the visa application process for Ethiopia. Citizens from all countries can quickly complete the online application form by answering a few simple questions.
Visa applications are normally processed within 24 hours, but in rare cases, it may take up to two days. When the visa is accepted, the applicant is notified by email.
Visitors can show their passports and visas to Ethiopian border officials at Addis Ababa Bole International Airport. Ethiopia's electronic visa is single-entry, with applicants having the option of a 30-day or 90-day visa.
Apply for an Ethiopian e-visa easily with device-connected internet, Macau citizens do not need to visit an embassy or consulate in person.
2. How to apply for an Ethiopia visa from Macau
Ethiopia eVisa is the most organized way to receive a Tourist visa nowadays, and you may apply online at our website. Flow 04 of the Ethiopia visa application procedure is as follows:
- Step 1: Fill out the secure online application form.
To process your e-Visa to Ethiopia, fill out the online forms on the Apply for Ethiopia e-Visa page. Personal information must be provided by all candidates.
- Step 2: Obtain confirmation as well as other relevant documentation.
Please check your information to ensure it is correct and full. Then, choose a payment method for our visa service charge and complete the secure checkout form. Once Ethiopia Immigration Services has received full payment for the Visa Service Fee and the Ethiopia Government & Admin Fee, you will be requested to provide further evidence to complete your application form.
- Step 3: Send an email requesting your e-visa.
Please check your email for confirmation, and we will notify you once your Ethiopia visa application has been processed. Before being shipped to you, the e-visa will be processed and approved online.
- Step 4: Have your visa stamped in your passport upon arrival.
Please print the Ethiopia e-Visa that we issued you through email in order to board the airline. If you hold a valid e-Visa and arrive in Ethiopia, you may be required to supply biometric information and have a stamp implanted in your passport.
The application for the Ethiopia e-Visa is straightforward and user-friendly. Contact the Ethiopia Immigration team for support
Documents required to obtain the Ethiopian visa for Macau
- Passports must be valid for at least six months.
- There should be at least one vacant page in the passport for the Immigration Officer to stamp.
- A photo of the candidate is required
- Applicants from Macau who have dual nationality should select their nationality based on the passport they intend to use for travel.
- Anyone under the age of 18 is not eligible for a business visa. Parents who travel to Ethiopia with their children on a business visa may apply for tourist visas for their children.
3. Ethiopia Visa cost and Processing time
Ethiopia Visa Cost for Macau citizens
When applying for an Ethiopian visa online, you must pay two types of Ethiopia visa fees: the Ethiopia service charge and the Ethiopia Government fee.
- Ethiopia Government Fee: The sum you must pay to the Ethiopia Immigration Department before they would issue you a visa. This is the amount that applicants seeking an eVisa must pay.
- Ethiopia service charge: The service charge is determined by the number of people covered by your application and the urgency with which you want the visa.
Kind of Ethiopia visa services
There are three sorts of services available:
- Normal: For people who need an e-visa in three business days or less.
- Urgent: For people who need an e-visa within two days.
- Super urgent: Those who seek an e-visa within 24 business hours are considered super urgent.
We also strongly advise you to acquire Ethiopia Travel Insurance. You will be protected against a variety of risks, including the COVID-19 pandemic, for a small fee per application when you are not in your home country. We also want to underline that this is an optional step that you can take depending on your situation.
Choose the Ethiopia e-Visa for a hassle-free and efficient travel experience
Ethiopian visa processing time from Macau
A visa from Macau to Ethiopia is normally obtained within 1-3 business days. Ethiopian authorities will evaluate the application, documentation, and fee payment once all required documents and information have been given. To track the status of their application, applicants can use the handy online visa site.
The procedure may take longer than normal due to application errors or other circumstances. It is thus advised to allow at least 7 days for the visa to be processed and to apply well in advance of your trip.
Macau residents who apply from their home country will get any visa correspondence or notifications through email. In this method, the visa confirmation and an electronic copy of the visa will be delivered to the applicant's email address.
Hope the information provided above has assisted you in understanding the Ethiopian visa requirements for Macau citizens. Please contact our support team as soon as possible if you require any more assistance.