Ethiopia visa requirements for Monacan citizens
The Ethiopia eVisa is an online process available to citizens of most foreign countries. The eVisa system was launched on June 1st, 2018. Only citizens from Kenya and Djibouti can enter Ethiopia without a visa for a period of up to one year for the first ones and up to three months for the latter. All other foreign visitors will need to have a valid visa to enter the country.
The following information covers the requirements, process and rules for obtaining an Ethiopia tourist visa for Monaco citizens.
1. Ethiopia Online Visa for Monaco Citizens
Citizens of Monaco require a visa to enter Ethiopia. There are two types of tourist visas available, for a 30-day or 90-day visit, both with a single entrance.
Citizens with a Monaco passport are recommended to apply for an Ethiopia eVisa online in order to be notified of their eligibility. The online visa also allows tourists to be advised of their visa status ahead of time, avoiding any delays upon arrival.
It is vital to note that eVisa holders must enter Ethiopia through Addis Ababa Bole International Airport. The online visa prohibits travelers from entering the country through any other ports.
The Ethiopia Online Visa offers Monaco citizens a more efficient, convenient, and flexible way to obtain a visa for Ethiopia.
2. Necessary documents to apply for the Ethiopia visa for Monaco citizens
Applicants should make sure all the information provided is correct and accurate before submitting the application form as any mistakes in the information can lead to delays in obtaining the visa. This is also recommended to prevent issues at the Ethiopian Immigration counter upon arrival.
- Valid passport not less than 6 months from the date of entry.
- The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- A scanned copy of the first-page information of the passport.
- A portrait picture of the applicant which matches the passport-sized photo.
- Monaco applicants with dual nationality should choose the nationality according to the passport to be used for the travel.
- Note that the business visa is not issued to individuals under the age of 18. Parents who come to Ethiopia with a business visa along with their children can apply for tourist visas for their children.
The Ethiopia e-visa application process is usually faster than traditional methods, allowing citizens of Monaco to receive their visa more quickly.
3. How to apply for an Ethiopia visa from Monaco?
The procedure for obtaining an Ethiopia e-visa is detailed below. If you are not eligible for this type, you may apply offline at your nearest embassy.
Before you begin your application, make sure you meet the eligibility conditions for the corresponding visa category. Then complete the following application.
Step 1: Fill out the secure online application form.
To process your visa to Ethiopia, please complete out the online forms at the link Apply for Ethiopia e-Visa.
At this time, you must enter all of the applicants' personal information.
Step 2: Obtain confirmation as well as the required paperwork.
Please double-check your information to confirm it is right before submitting. Then, for our visa service charge, select a payment option and complete the secure checkout form.
You will be asked to supply further documentation to complete your application form once we have received full payment for the Visa Service Fee and the Ethiopia Government & Admin Fee.
Step 3: Send an email requesting your e-Visa.
After completing step 2, please check your email for your confirmed details, and we will notify you when your Ethiopia e-Visa is ready.
Step 4: Have your visa stamped in your passport upon arrival.
Please print the Ethiopia e-Visa that we issued you through email in order to board the airline.
If you arrive in Ethiopia with a valid e-Visa, you may be needed to provide biometric information and have a stamp implanted in your passport.
The Ethiopia online visa application process is available 24/7, giving citizens of Monaco the flexibility to apply at a time that suits them.
4. Ethiopia Visa cost and Processing time
Ethiopia visa cost for Monaco citizens
You must pay two visa costs when applying for an Ethiopian visa online: the Ethiopia service fee and the Ethiopia Government fee.
- Ethiopia Government Fee: This is the fee you must pay to the Ethiopian Immigration Department before receiving a visa. This is the fee that applicants for an eVisa must pay.
- Ethiopia service fee: The service fee is based on the number of individuals covered by your application and the urgency with which you want the visa.
There are three types of services that can be used:
- Normal: For those who require an e-Visa within three business days.
- Urgent: For those who require an e-Visa in less than two days.
- Super urgent visa: Those who require an e-Visa within 24 business hours.
Ethiopia Immigration Services website - Your first choice for The Ethiopia Online Visa for Monaco citizens services.
We also highly suggest you purchase Travel Insurance. You will be protected against a variety of risks when you are not in your home country, including the Covid pandemic, for a fee of US$ 299 per application. We also want to emphasize that this is an optional step that you can take depending on your situation.
Thank you for taking the time to read this article. Hope this information clarifies the Ethiopia visa for Monaco residents. Please contact us if you require Ethiopia visa help or have any inquiries. Our skilled pros will assist you in being more clear and concise.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE