Check Ethiopia visa requirements for New Zealander citizens
- 1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for New Zealander citizens
- 2. How to apply for a visa from New Zealand?
- 3. Ethiopia Visa fee and Processing time
Ethiopia is a poet's paradise, complete with mountains, rivers, waterfalls, verdant valleys, and other natural wonders. Ethiopia, a country of natural contrasts, offers travelers a rich cultural study.
Allow Ethiopia Immigration Services to research what are Ethiopia visa requirements for New Zealander citizens and how New Zealander citizens apply for and acquire an Ethiopian visa.
1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for New Zealander citizens
Citizens of New Zealand who want to visit Ethiopia must first get a visa. It is no longer necessary for New Zealander citizens to apply in person at an Ethiopian embassy or consulate. The Ethiopia e visa enables New Zealander candidates to apply for and obtain a visa while still in their home country.
What is an Ethiopian visa online?
The Ethiopian Visa online was designated to speed up the visa application process for Ethiopia. Citizens of all nations can easily fill out the online application form by answering a few simple questions.
Ethiopia electronic visa applications are usually processed within 24 hours, but in unusual situations, it may take up to 03 days. The applicant receives the visa by email after it has been approved.
Visitors can present Ethiopian border authorities with their visas and passports at Addis Ababa Bole International Airport. Ethiopia's e Visa is single-entry, with applicants have two options of a 30-day or 90-day visa. The validity of an Ethiopia e visa starts from the arrival date the applicants provide on the application form.
Ethiopia Visa requirements for New Zealander Citizens
2. How to apply for a visa from New Zealand?
Ethiopia e-Visa for New Zealander citizens is the most organized way to receive a Tourist visa nowadays, and you may apply online at our website.
Flow 04 of the Ethiopia visa application procedure is as follows:
- Step 1: Fill out the safe online application form. In this step, the New Zealand applicants need to provide the type of visa and processing time they want. Click apply for an Ethiopia visa online and provide some personal information to complete the form.
- Step 2: Double check all the information provided on the previous step. Any mistakes may result in the delay or even the denial of the visa application. Pay the e-visa fee online and provide additional documents.
- Step 3: Send an email requesting your eVisa and wait for the result.
- Step 4: Download and print out a copy of your e visa. Have your visa stamped in your passport upon arrival.
Documents required to obtain the Ethiopian visa for New Zealand
- A New Zealand passport must be valid for at least 06 months from the arrival date in Ethiopia.
- The passport should have at least one blank page for the Immigration Officer to stamp.
- A personal photograph of the applicant
- New Zealander applicants who have dual nationality should pick their nationality based on the passport they will use for travel.
- Ethiopia visit visa from Dubai
- Ethiopian visa for Zimbabweans
- Ethiopian visa for Tanzanians
- Do South Africans need a visa for Ethiopia?
- How much is Ethiopia visa from Nigeria?
Ethiopia Visa Fee for New Zealander Citizens
3. Ethiopia Visa fee and Processing time
Ethiopia Visa fee for New Zealander citizens
You must pay two Ethioia visa cost when applying for an Ethiopian visa online: the Ethiopia service fee and the Ethiopia Government fee.
- Ethiopia Government Fee: This is the sum which the New Zealander candidates must pay to the Ethiopia Immigration Department in order for them to issue their a visa. This is the required fee for candidates seeking an eVisa.
- Ethiopia service charge: The service charge is determined on the number of people covered by your application and the urgency with which you want the visa.
At Ethiopia Immigration Services, there are 03 sorts of services available for use:
- Normal: For New Zealander applicants who need an e-Visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent: For New Zealander nationals who need an e-Visa within 02 working days.
- Super Urgent: Those who need an e-Visa within 24 business hours.
Furthermore, we strongly advise you to obtain Ethiopia Travel Insurance. When you are not in your home country, you will be protected against a variety of risks, including the Covid pandemic, for a fee of US$ 299 each application. We also want to underline that this is an optional step that you can take depending on your situation.
Ethiopian visa processing time from New Zealand
An Ethiopia visa from New Zealand is typically approved in 01 to 03 business days. Ethiopian authorities will review the application, documentation, and fee payment once all required documents and information have been given. To track the status of their application, applicants can use the handy online visa site.
Applicants are advised to prepare all the documents and apply for an e visa at least 03 days in advance of their trip.
When applying from their home country, New Zealander nationals will get any visa correspondence or notifications by email. The visa confirmation, as well as an electronic copy of the visa, will be sent to the applicant's email address in this manner.
Hope the information above has given you a better understanding of the Ethiopian visa requirements for New Zealander citizens. If you require any more assistance, please contact our support team right away.