Ethiopia Visa requirements for Paraguayan citizens
1. Ethiopia online e visa from Paraguay
Ethiopia online e visa is now accessible for Paraguayans. The visit is generally brief, lasting little more than 90 days.
When applying for an Ethiopia online e visa, the applicant is not necessary to be present. For applying for an Ethiopia online visa, a total of four papers are necessary. You can also get great advice from other travelers.
Ethiopia e-visa has provided numerous advantages for travelers visiting Ethiopia
2. How can Paraguay citizens apply for an Ethiopian Visa?
Only the Ethiopia visa is now available to Paraguayans. To apply for an Ethiopia visa, follow these steps:
Step 1: Complete the safe online application form.
Fill in the online forms at the Apply for Ethiopia e-Visa page to process your e-Visa to Ethiopia. All of the applicants' personal information must be included.
Step 2: Obtain confirmation and the necessary documents.
Please check your information to ensure it is correct and full. Then, select a payment option for our visa service charge and complete the secure checkout form. You will be asked to produce further evidence to complete your application form once we have received full payment for the Visa Service Fee and the Ethiopia Government & Admin Fee.
Step 3: Request your e-Visa through email.
Please check your email for confirmation, and we will contact you once your Ethiopia e-Visa is ready. Before being shipped to you, the e-Visa will be processed and approved online.
Step 4: Upon arrival, have your visa stamped in your passport.
To board the flight, please print the Ethiopia e-Visa that we sent you through email. If you arrive in Ethiopia with a valid e-Visa, you may be needed to provide biometric information and have a stamp implanted within your passport.
The Ethiopia e-visa application process is straightforward, with clear instructions and guidance, making it easier for travelers to understand the requirements and complete the application.
3. Ethiopia Visa cost for Paraguay citizens
When applying for an Ethiopian visa online, you must pay two types of Visa fees: the Ethiopia service price and the Ethiopia Government fee.
- Ethiopia Government Fee: The sum you must pay to the Ethiopia Immigration Department before they would issue you a visa. This is the amount that applicants seeking an e-Visa must pay.
- Ethiopia service fee: The service charge is determined on the number of people covered by your application and the urgency with which you want the visa.
There are three sorts of services available:
- Normal visa: For people who need an e-Visa in three business days or less.
- Urgent visa: For individuals who need an e-Visa within two days.
- Super Urgent visa: For individuals who need an e-Visa in less than 24 hours.
Ethiopia e-visa is flexible, as it is available for both single-entry and multiple-entry travel, and a longer validity period of up to 90 days.
We also strongly advise you to buy Ethiopia travel insurance. You will be protected against a variety of risks when you are not in your home country. We also want to underline that this is an optional step that you can take depending on your situation.
4. Ethiopia online e visa conditions for Paraguayan citizens
Follow 04 documents required below to apply the Ethiopian visa online from Paraguay:
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months beginning from the date of entry.
- The passport should have at least two vacant pages for the Immigration Officer to stamp.
- Paraguay candidates who have dual nationality should pick their nationality based on the passport they will use for travel.
- A biographical page in the passport must be scanned by the applicants.
- A photo in color of travelers must be submitted.
The Ethiopia e-visa has a faster processing time than the traditional visa application process, which allows Paraguay travelers to receive their visas faster and plan their trips more efficiently.
5. Ethiopia tourist visa tips
- Tourist visas typically take three days to process, so passengers should apply at least three days before their expected date of arrival in Ethiopia.
- Travelers can request an extension before their visa expires by traveling in person to the Immigration, Nationality, and Vital Events Agency's Head Office (Addis Ababa, Ethiopia).
- Travelers who stay past the validity period without extending face fines and legal consequences.
- Nationals of African countries who are unable to pay for their e-Visa online may apply online and pay in cash upon arrival at Addis Ababa Bole International Airport.
- The validity of an Ethiopian e-Visa begins on the day you want to enter Ethiopia, not on the date it is issued. Fees for e-Visa applications are non-refundable.
- Holders of an eVisa must fly into Addis Ababa Bole International Airport.
Hope this article gives you useful information about the Ethiopia visa for Paraguay citizens. If you need to book a Ethiopia visit visa or have any questions about this, feel free to contact us now.
Our professional team will help you clear any question and bring you the approved Ethiopia visa which quickly and saves time.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE