Ethiopia visa requirements for Rwandan citizens
Regardless of the reason for their visit, all foreign citizens who wish to visit Ethiopia must obtain a visa. Djiboutian and Kenyan citizens, on the other hand, do not need a visa because their countries are visa-free.
Rwandan nationals must obtain a valid visa to enter Ethiopia. Residents of Rwanda can obtain a visa in advance or apply for a visa on arrival at Addis Ababa Bole International Airport.
Allow Ethiopia Immigration Services to provide you with the Ethiopia visa requirements for Rwanda citizens in this article. Let us look into it!
1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Rwandan citizens
A visa is required for Rwandan citizens who wish to visit Ethiopia. The introduction of the Ethiopia electronic visa makes obtaining a visa to the country easier for Rwandans.
Before you travel, we recommend that you possess an Ethiopia visa on hand. There are two other options for obtaining a visa.
Apply at the Ethiopian embassy in Rwanda (for long-term visas or other than tourism purposes). For more information, please see the website).
Apply for an Ethiopian eVisa at Ethiopia Immigration Services portal.
What is an Ethiopia tourist e-visa for Rwanda passport holders?
The Ethiopia electronic visa (eVisa) is a digital visa obtained online for Rwandan nationals. It allows Rwandan nationals to obtain an Ethiopian visa from the comfort of their own homes.
Rwanda is one of more than 250 countries whose residents can apply online for an electronic Ethiopia visa prior to visiting the country. An Ethiopian evisa is valid from the date of entry into Ethiopia specified in the application form for tourism purposes only.
Travelers from Rwanda will avoid trips to Ethiopian embassies or consulates as part of the eVisa application process because the entire process is online.
The terms of the Ethiopian eVisa for Rwandan citizens are as follows:
- Allows the holder to visit Ethiopia for tourism purposes.
- Allows for either a 30-day or a 90-day stay, depending on the applicant's preference.
- It cannot be extended.
Please keep in mind that the validity of an Ethiopian tourist e-visa begins on the traveler's intended arrival date you selected while applying the application, not on the date the visa is issued.
2. How to apply Ethiopia visa for Rwandan citizens online
Applying for an Ethiopian eVisa online is the quickest and most secure way to obtain your visa. Only four simple steps are required to apply for an Ethiopian e-Visa:
Step 1: Fill out the secure application form online
- To process your eVisa to Ethiopia, please fill out the online forms at Ethiopian Immigration Services portal.
- During this stage, you must enter all of the applicants' personal information (full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number).
Step 2: Get confirmation and visa fee payment
- Please double-check your information to ensure it is correct and complete. Then, for our visa service fee, choose a payment method and fill out the secure checkout form.
- After we have received full payment for the Visa Service Fee and the Ethiopia Government & Admin Fee, you will be required to provide additional documentation to complete your application form.
Step 3: Get your e-Visa through email
- Submit the application for review. The e-Visa will be processed and granted online before being mailed to you.
Step 4: Get your visa stamped into your passport upon arrival
Please print the Ethiopia e-Visa that we sent you via email before boarding the plane. It is recommended that you bring a valid e-Visa with you on your trip to Ethiopia.
3. Ethiopia tourist e-visa fees for citizens of Rwanda
The cost of an Ethiopia visa for Rwandans is divided into two categories: The government charges and the service fee. The visa fee must be paid when applying for an e-visa online.
Ethiopia Immigration Services currently provides 03 distinct services, each of which corresponds to a different stage of the visa application process.
It should be noted that the higher the service charge, the shorter the time it takes to process the visa application.
- Standard: For Rwandan applicants who require an e Visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent: For Rwandans who require an e Visa within 02 working days.
- Super Urgent: Your approval Ethiopia e-Visa will be ready within 24 hours.
Hope this article has cleared up any confusion about the Ethiopia visa requirements for Rwandan citizens. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require assistance for an Ethiopia visa.
Professionals with many years of experience in this field will save you a significant amount of time and money when it comes to obtaining visa clearance.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE