Ethiopia visa requirements for Slovak citizens
Do Slovakians need an Ethiopia visa to visit the country? Here is all the information about this topic for you. Ethiopia is a must-see for anyone traveling to Africa. The Horn of Africa, as it is colloquially known, has the second-largest population on the continent. Most visitors, however, need a visa to visit Ethiopia. Only two nationalities are allowed to enter the country without a visa.
For citizens of Slovakia, obtaining an Ethiopian tourist visa is simple. Ethiopian tourist visas allow for a single entry and a stay of 30 or 90 days. Ethiopian authorities issue e-visas to tourists who intend to enter the country solely for tourism or other non-business purposes. Please keep in mind that tourists are not permitted to work in Ethiopia under any circumstances. They are also unable to change their immigration status.
Before traveling to Ethiopia, visitors from Slovakia should be aware of the Ethiopia visa requirements for Slovak citizens and entry procedures. For citizens of Slovakia, obtaining an Ethiopian e-visa is simple.
1. Check requirements of Ethiopian e-Visa for Slovak citizens
Residents of Slovakia must obtain a tourist visa in order to enter and travel within Ethiopia. There are two options for obtaining an Ethiopian visa for citizens of Slovakia.
Tourists can obtain an e-visa or apply for a visa at the Ethiopian Embassy in Slovakia or elsewhere in the world. While each visitor is free to choose his or her own path, an online visa is the preferred option.
Ethiopia online visa applicants can avoid long lines for visas and complete the entire process online. The online visa is identical to the document obtained at the border.
Type of Ethiopia e-Visa for Slovak citizens
- Tourist e-Visa - 30-day single entry
- Tourist e-Visa - 90-day single entry
Individuals with an e-Visa are required to enter through Addis Ababa Bole International Airport. Tourists with an e-Visa cannot enter Ethiopia through other ports.
Ethiopian e-Visa for Slovakia citizens
Ethiopian Visa requirements for citizens of Slovakia
Passport holders from Slovakia must understand and adhere to all application criteria. The following are the Ethiopia e-Visa requirements for citizens of Slovakia:
- The passport from Slovakia must not expire within six months of entry into Ethiopia. At least one blank page should be left for stamps.
- A full-color passport photo taken within the last six months with a clear face is required.
- A working email address.
- Before submitting, double-check that all the information is correct. Incorrect data or the inability to provide all required credentials may cause the visa to be delayed or denied.
2. Apply for an Ethiopian e-Visa from Slovakia
Citizens of eligible countries can apply for an Ethiopian e-Visa if certain requirements are met. The online Ethiopian e-Visa application for citizens of Slovakia is simple and quick to complete. Each application must include both basic and security-related questions.
The following types of information must be provided:
- Visa types and processing times
- Personal data such as full name, address, date of birth, and nationality
- The number on the passport.
- Arrival and departure dates in Ethiopia
The Ethiopian e-main Visa's advantage is its speed. The application form only takes a few minutes to complete. The e-visa may be processed within 24 hours of submission.
The approval time may be extended on rare occasions. In some cases, it may take up to three business days. As a result, it is best to plan ahead of time in order to obtain authorization before visiting Ethiopia. When the visa is approved, the candidate will be notified via email.
Apply for an Ethiopian e-Visa from Slovakia with the online system so quick and simple
3. Ethiopia e-Visa fee for Slovakia citizens
Ethiopian visa applicants must pay two types of Ethiopian e-visa fees: service fees and government fees.
Because Slovakia is not on the list of countries that do not require e-Visas in Ethiopia, citizens of Slovakia must pay the Government Fee.
Ethiopia e-Visa fee for Slovakia citizens
A service fee for an Ethiopian visa will be assessed based on the type of visa chosen and the required processing time.
You can use our payment system to pay online (via Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or PayPal) or by direct deposit (Bank of Cyprus transactions).
You can choose from the following three service orders:
- Normal: By selecting this option, you will receive your e-visa within three working days.
- Urgent: If you choose this option, you will receive an Ethiopian e-visa within two working days.
- Super Urgent: You may receive your e-Visa in as little as 24 hours with this service - this is the quickest type of Ethiopia e-Visa.
If you need an Ethiopia visa for Slovak citizens, hope this article gives you useful information. Contact the Ethiopia Immigration Services team for support, our professional team is ready to help you get the approved visa the save time and money.