- 1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Swedish citizens
- 2. How to apply for an Ethiopia visa from Sweden?
- 3. Ethiopia Visa fee and processing time
Ethiopia visa for Swedish citizens in March 2024
Ethiopia is a poet's paradise, complete with mountains, rivers, waterfalls, verdant valleys, and other natural wonders. Ethiopia, a country of natural contrasts, offers travelers a rich cultural study.
Allow Ethiopia Immigration Services to provide further information about Ethiopia visa requirements for Swedish citizens from documents required to the latest cost and processing time.
1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Swedish citizens
Citizens of Sweden who want to visit Ethiopia must first get a visa. Swedish nationals are no longer required to apply in person at an Embassy or Consulate in Ethiopia. The visa enables Swedish citizens to apply for and obtain a visa while still in their home country.
What is an Ethiopian visa online?
The Ethiopian online Visa was designated to speed up the visa application process for Ethiopia. Citizens of all nations can easily complete the registration application form by answering just a few simple questions.
Visa applications are usually processed within a maximum of 03 working days, but in unusual situations, it may take up longer. The applicant receives the visa by email after it has been approved.
At Addis Ababa Bole International Airport, travelers can produce their visas and passports to Ethiopian Border Officers. Ethiopia's electronic visa is single-entry, with applicants having the option of a 30-day or 90-day visa. It is exclusively applicable for tourist purposes and is valid from the date of entrance into Ethiopia specified in the application form.
Ethiopia EVisa requirements for Swedish citizens
2. How to apply for an Ethiopia visa from Sweden?
Ethiopia eVisa is the most organized way to receive a Tourist visa nowadays, and you may apply online at our website.
Flow 04 step below to apply for an Ethiopia online visa:
- Step 1: Fill out the safe online application form. You must include all of the candidates' personal information including Full name, birth date, Birthplace Country of Citizenship, Gender and passport number, and Date of arrival/departure.
- Step 2: Double-check all the information provided to ensure its accuracy. Make an online payment for the e-visa fee. Obtain confirmation and provide documentation needs.
- Step 3: Send an email requesting your eVisa.
- Step 4: Download the e-visa form and print it out. Have your visa stamped in your passport upon arrival.
Documents required to obtain the Ethiopian Visa for Sweden citizens
To successfully apply for an e-visa to Ethiopia, Swedish applicants must provide the following documents:
- Passports must be valid for at least six months from the date of entry in Ethiopia.
- At least one blank page in the passport should be available for the Immigration Officer to stamp.
- A current color photo of the candidate was taken within the past six months.
- Ethiopia visa for US citizens
- Ethiopia visa for Canadian citizens
- Ethiopian visa for Tanzanians
- Ethiopia visa for Egyptian citizens
- Ethiopian visa for Turkish citizens
How to get an Ethiopian visa from Sweden?
3. Ethiopia Visa fee and processing time
Ethiopia Visa fee for Swedish citizens
To apply for an Ethiopian visa online, you must pay 02 visa fees: the Ethiopia service fee and the Ethiopia Government fee.
- Ethiopia Government Fee: This is the sum you must pay to the Ethiopia Immigration Department in order for them to issue you a visa. This is the mandatory charge for applicants applying for an e-visa.
- Ethiopia service fee: The service charge is determined by the number of people covered by your application and the urgency with which you want the visa.
There are three sorts of services available for use:
- Normal visa: For Swedish applicants who need an e-visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent visa: For Swedish people who need an e-visa within 02 business days.
- Super Urgent visa: For people who need an e-Visa in less than 24 hours.
Furthermore, we strongly advise you to obtain COVID-19 insurance. When you are not in your home country, you will be protected against a variety of risks, including the COVID-19 pandemic, for a fee of US$ 299 for each application. We also want to underline that this is an optional step that you can take depending on your situation.
Ethiopian visa processing time from Sweden
An Ethiopia visa from Sweden is typically issued in 01 to 03 business days. Ethiopian authorities will review the application, documentation, and fee payment once all required documents and information have been given. To track Ethiopia visa status of their application, applicants can use the handy online visa site.
The operation may take longer than normal due to application errors or other reasons. It is thus advised to allow at least 03 days for the visa to be processed and to apply well in advance of your trip.
When applying from their home country, Swedish nationals will get any visa correspondence or notifications by email. The visa confirmation will also be delivered in this manner, as will an electronic copy of the visa to the applicant's email account.
Hope the information in the preceding post was valuable to you. If you have any further concerns concerning the Ethiopia visa for Swedish citizens, please do not hesitate to contact us.