Ethiopia Visa requirements for Taiwanese citizens
- 1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Taiwan citizens
- 2. How to apply for an Ethiopia visa for Taiwan nationals
- 3. Ethiopia e visa fees for Taiwan citizens and processing time
- 4. Ethiopia visa for Taiwan citizens FAQs
Ethiopia is a one-of-a-kind country in its own right. Ethiopia has it all: a rich cultural history, an abundance of fauna and flowers, and charming, friendly people. The tribals who protect and preserve their history and legacy, keeping it as distinct as possible, add to the value of this site.
Let us investigate the Ethiopia visa for Taiwanese citizens and update the visa fee and required documents.
1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Taiwan citizens
Taiwanese citizens must obtain an Ethiopia visa. It has never been easier to obtain an Ethiopian visa for Taiwanese, and now is the time to take advantage of the opportunity and have a pleasant trip.
Ethiopian e-visas are now being issued to Taiwanese citizens. Continue reading to learn how to complete an Ethiopian visa application form and apply online for an Ethiopian e-visa.
What is an Ethiopian visa online?
The Ethiopian Online Visa was created to expedite the visa application process for Ethiopia. Citizens from all countries can easily complete the online registration form by answering a few simple questions.
Taiwanese travelers can present their eVisa and passport to Ethiopian border officers at Addis Ababa Bole International Airport. Ethiopia's electronic visa is single-entry, with applicants able to choose between a 30-day and a 90-day visa. An e-visa is valid from the arrival date specified on the application form.
Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Taiwan citizens
2. How to apply for an Ethiopia visa for Taiwan nationals
Obtaining an Ethiopia Tourist Visa: Step-by-Step Instructions:
- Step 1: Complete the secure online application form, including your full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, and date of arrival/departure.
- Step 2: Verify that all of the information provided in the previous step is correct. Then, using an electronic payment method or wire transfer, pay the Ethiopia e-visa fee online (Bank of Cyprus transactions).
- Step 3: Receive confirmation of your e-visa application and submit some additional documentation. Wait a few days for your e-visa to arrive via email;
- Step 4: Download and print out the e-visa to Ethiopia. Upon arrival, have your visa stamped in your passport.
An Ethiopian eVisa typically takes 01 to 03 business days (24-72 hours) to process after the application is properly submitted. You can monitor the status of your visa application online.
The operation may take longer in exceptional cases. This is almost certainly the result of application problems or inconsistencies. To avoid application delays, double-check all information before submitting your Ethiopia e-Visa application form.
When you apply for an Ethiopian visa from Taiwan, you will receive a response to the email address you provided on the application form. You will also be given an overview of the eVisa's terms and conditions.
To enter Ethiopia, a printed copy of the e-visa must be presented at the border.
How to apply for an Ethiopia visa for Taiwan nationals
Check documents required
- A Taiwan passport is valid for at least six months from the date of arrival in Ethiopia.
- The passport should have at least one blank page for the Immigration Officer to stamp.
- A color photograph of the applicant was taken recently.
3. Ethiopia e visa fees for Taiwan citizens and processing time
Ethiopia visa fees are classified into two types:
- Ethiopia service fee: This is the down payment for our services in Ethiopia.
- Ethiopian Government Charge: This is the fee you must pay to the Ethiopia Immigration Department before they will issue you a visa. This is the fee that applicants seeking an eVisa must pay.
We also advise you to purchase Ethiopian travel insurance. When you are not in your home country, you can pay a fee to be protected against a variety of threats, including the COVID-19 pandemic. We also want to emphasize that this is an optional step that you can take based on your circumstances.
Ethiopian visa processing time from Taiwan
When an Ethiopian electronic visa application is submitted, it usually takes 1 to 3 business days (24-72 hours) to process. You can check the status of your visa application online. Ethiopia Immigration Services currently provides three services. Comprises:
- Normal: For Taiwanese nationals who require an e-visa within three business days.
- Urgent: For Taiwan applicants who require an e-visa within the next two working days.
- Super Urgent: For those who require an e-visa within 24 hours.
Please keep in mind that the faster the processing time, the higher the service fee.
Ethiopia visa for Taiwan citizens
4. Ethiopia visa for Taiwan citizens FAQs
Some frequently asked questions about Ethiopia visas for holders of Taiwanese passports. Please refer to:
Do Taiwanese nationals need to acquire a visa to visit Ethiopia?
Every Taiwanese visitor who wishes to visit Ethiopia must obtain an e-Visa.
What is an Ethiopia E-Visa for Taiwan?
It is a legal document linked to your passport that allows you to enter Ethiopia.
How long will Taiwan citizens be in the country of Ethiopia?
They can stay for 30 or 90 days, depending on the type of visa they use. Please keep in mind that this visa cannot be used for paid work or employment.
How many times to enter Ethiopia with an E-Visa?
This electronic visa only allows for one entry.
Hope you found the information on Ethiopian visa for Taiwanese citizens useful. If you have any questions or would like to arrange an Ethiopian visa service, please contact us. There is no compensation for being available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.