- 1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Turkish citizens
- 2. How to apply for the Ethiopia e Visa from Turkey?
- 3. Ethiopia visa fee and processing time
Ethiopia visa requirements for Turkish citizens in March 2024
Ethiopia is a poet's dream, with mountains, rivers, waterfalls, lush valleys, and other natural treasures. Ethiopia, a land of natural contrasts, offers a fascinating cultural study for visitors.
Allow Ethiopia Immigration Services to clarify Ethiopia visa requirements for Turkish citizens, including required documents, current costs, and processing time.
1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Turkish citizens
Turkish citizens who wish to visit Ethiopia must first obtain a visa. Turkish citizens are no longer required to apply in person at an Ethiopian Embassy or Consulate. Citizens of Turkey can apply for and receive e-visas while still in their home country.
What is an Ethiopian visa online?
The Ethiopian online Visa was created to help expedite the visa application procedure. Citizens of all eligible countries can fill out the online application form by answering a few simple questions.
Visa applications are normally handled within 24 to 72 hours, however, it may take longer in extraordinary circumstances. After the visa is approved, the applicant receives it by email.
Turkish travelers can show their visas and passports to Ethiopian border agents at Bole International Airport in Addis Ababa. Ethiopia's electronic visa is a single-entry visa with a 30-day or 90-day validity period from the arrival date provided on the application form.
Ethiopia visa for Turkish citizens
2. How to apply for the Ethiopia e Visa from Turkey?
Ethiopia e-Visa is the most organized approach to obtaining a Tourist visa in today's world, and you may apply Ethiopia visa online at our website.
Follow 04 of the Ethiopia visa application procedure:
- Step 1: Complete the secure online application, providing personal information including full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, and date of arrival/departure.
- Step 2: Double-check all the information provided and pay for the Ethiopia e-visa fee online.
- Step 3: Request your e-Visa by sending an email.
- Step 4: Download and print out your e-visa. Upon arrival, have your visa stamped in your passport.
Documents required to obtain the Ethiopian visa for Turkish citizens
- A Turkish passport that is valid for at least 06 months from the arrival date in Ethiopia.
- At least one blank page in the passport should be available for the Immigration Officer to stamp.
- A recent color photograph of the applicant.
Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Turkish citizens
3. Ethiopia visa fee and processing time
Ethiopia Visa cost for Turkish citizens
You must pay two visa fees when applying for an Ethiopian visa online: the Ethiopia service fee and the Ethiopia Government fee.
- Ethiopia Government Fee: You must pay this amount to the Ethiopian Immigration Department in order for them to issue you a visa. This is the fee that all applicants for an e-visa must pay.
- Fee for Ethiopian Immigration Services: The service fee is calculated based on the number of people covered by your application and how quickly you need the visa.
Ethiopia online visa services
There are three types of services to choose from:
- Standard visa: Should Turkish candidates choose this visa service type, they will receive an e-visa to Ethiopia within 03 working days.
- Urgent visa: For Turkish applicants who require an e-visa in 02 working days.
- Super urgent visa: Turkish applicants who require an e-visa in 24 hours should apply for a Super Urgent visa.
We also strongly encourage you to purchase COVID-19 insurance. For a charge of US$ 299 per application, you will be protected against a multitude of hazards when you are not in your own country, including the Covid pandemic. We'd also like to stress that this is an optional step you can take based on your circumstances.
Ethiopian visa processing time from Turkey
Turkey normally issues Ethiopia visas in 01 to 03 business days. Once all relevant documents and information have been provided, Ethiopian authorities will assess the application, documentation, and fee payment. Applicants can utilize the convenient online visa site to track the status of their application.
Due to application failures or other factors, the operation may take longer than usual. Therefore, you should allow at least 03 days for the visa to be processed.
Turkish nationals will receive any visa communications or notices via email if they apply from their home country. This is also how the visa confirmation and an electronic copy of the visa will be provided to the applicant's email account.
Hope you found the information in the preceding post useful. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions about the Ethiopian visa for Turkish citizens.