- 1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Uzbekistani citizens
- 2. How to apply for a visa from Uzbekistan?
- 3. Ethiopia Visa fee and Processing time
Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Uzbekistan citizens in November 2023
Ethiopia is a poet's dream, with mountains, rivers, waterfalls, lush valleys, and other natural wonders. Ethiopia, a country of natural contrasts, provides visitors with a rich cultural study.
Allow Ethiopia Immigration Services to investigate what Ethiopia visa for Uzbek citizens are, as well as how Uzbek citizens apply for and obtain an Ethiopian visa.
Ethiopia e-visa allows Uzbek citizens to visit Ethiopia for a short trip
1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Uzbekistani citizens
Uzbek citizens who wish to visit Ethiopia must first obtain a visa. Citizens of Uzbekistan are no longer required to apply in person at an Ethiopian embassy or consulate. Candidates from Uzbekistan can use the e-visa to apply for and obtain a visa while still in their home country.
What is an Ethiopian e-visa?
The Ethiopian Visa online application was created to expedite the visa application process for Ethiopia. Citizens from all countries can quickly complete the online application form by answering a few simple questions.
Ethiopia electronic visa applications are typically processed within three working days, but in exceptional cases, it just takes up to one day. After the visa is approved, the applicant receives it via email.
Visitors can present their visas and passports to Ethiopian border authorities at Addis Ababa Bole International Airport or land border crossings. Ethiopia's e-Visa is single-entry, with applicants choosing between a 30-day and a 90-day visa. The validity of an Ethiopia e visa begins with the arrival date specified on the application form.
2. How to apply for a visa from Uzbekistan?
Ethiopia e-Visa for Uzbekistan citizens is currently the most organized way to obtain a Tourist visa, and you can apply online at the Ethiopia Immigration Services website.
The following is flow 04 of the Ethiopia visa application procedure:
- Step 1: Complete the secure online application form. In this step, Uzbekistan applicants must specify the type of visa and processing time they require. To complete the form, click "Apply visa" and enter some personal information.
- Step 2: Verify all of the information provided in the previous step. Any errors may cause the visa application to be delayed or even denied. Pay the e-visa fee online and upload supporting documentation.
- Step 3: Request your eVisa via email and wait for the response.
- Step 4: Save and print a copy of your e-visa. When you arrive, have your visa stamped in your passport.
Documents required to obtain the Ethiopian visa for Uzbekistani citizens
- A Uzbek passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of arrival in Ethiopia.
- At least two blank pages in the passport should be available for the Immigration Officer to stamp.
- An applicant's personal photograph
- Applicants from Uzbekistan with dual nationality should choose their nationality based on the passport they will use for travel.
Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Uzbekistan citizens
3. Ethiopia Visa fee and Processing time
Ethiopia Visa fee for Uzbekistan citizens
When applying for an Ethiopian visa online, you must pay two fees: the Ethiopia service fee and the Ethiopia Government fee.
- Ethiopia Government Fee: This is the amount that Uzbekistan candidates must pay to the Ethiopia Immigration Department in order for a visa to be issued. This is the fee that candidates seeking an eVisa must pay.
- Ethiopia service fee: The service fee is based on the number of people covered by your application and the urgency with which you require the visa.
At Ethiopia Immigration Services, there are three sorts of services available for use:
- Normal: For Uzbekistan applicants who need an e-visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent: For Uzbekistan nationals who need an e-visa within 02 working days.
- Super Urgent: Those who need an e-Visa within 24 business hours.
Furthermore, we strongly advise you to obtain Ethiopia Travel Insurance. When you are not in your home country, you will be protected against a variety of risks, including the Covid pandemic. We also want to underline that this is an optional step that you can take depending on your situation.
Check Ethiopia visa fee for Uzbekistan citizens
Ethiopian visa processing time from Uzbekistan
An Ethiopia visa from Uzbekistan is usually granted in one to three business days. Once all required documents and information have been provided, Ethiopian authorities will review the application, documentation, and fee payment. Applicants can use the convenient online visa site to track the status of their application.
Applicants should prepare all necessary documents and apply for an e-visa at least seven days before their trip.
Uzbekistan nationals who apply from their home country will receive any visa correspondence or notifications via email. In this manner, the visa confirmation and an electronic copy of the visa will be sent to the applicant's email address.
Hope the information above has helped you understand the Ethiopian visa requirements for Uzbek citizens. If you require any additional assistance, please contact our support team as soon as possible.