Ethiopia visa requirements for Austrian citizens
- 1. Ethiopia online visa for Austrian citizens
- 2. Apply for an Ethiopian visa from Austria
- 3. Ethiopia visa cost and Processing time
- 4. Why should I choose the Ethiopia visa service at Ethiopia Immigration Services?
Ethiopia, with its rich history and strategic position, remains one of the world's top African attractions. Ethiopia visa services are now available to all Austrians. We can help you acquire it through a simple online process.
In this article, Austrian nationals will learn more about the Ethiopia visa for Austrians citizens, including any current changes to the cost, documentation requirements, and so forth....
1. Ethiopia online visa for Austrian citizens
Austrians require a visa to enter Ethiopia. Fortunately, Austrian nationals can make use of Ethiopia eVisa to visit the country for tourism-related purposes. Tourist visas to Ethiopia are available in two lengths: 30 days and 90 days with a single entry into the country.
Austrians are urged to apply for an Ethiopia e-Visa online to confirm their eligibility and obtain news of their visa status ahead to travel, so avoiding issues upon arrival.
What exactly is an Ethiopian Tourist Visa?
To speed up the procedure, the Government launched the Ethiopia tourist visa online in 2017. Ethiopia visas are available to citizens of eligible countries.
The online application form for an Ethiopian tourist visa just takes a few minutes to complete. Applicants must provide the following documents:
- Austrian passports must have a validity period of at least six months from the arrival date in Ethiopia.
- The passport should have at least one blank page for the Immigration Officer to stamp.
- Applicants with dual citizenship should select their nationality based on the passport they want to use.
- A color photograph of the applicant.
2. Apply for an Ethiopian visa from Austria
The first step in the procedure is to complete the online application form for an Ethiopia e-Visa. The application procedure is straightforward. After checking that all prerequisites are satisfied and compiling all of the above-mentioned documentation, the applicant can start applying for an e-visa.
Follow the four steps outlined below:
Step 1: In step one, complete the secure online application form
Fill in the online form at the Apply for Ethiopia e-Visa page to process your e-Visa to Ethiopia. In this step, you need to provide some visa details and personal information.
Step 2: Make online payment for visa fee and provide the required paperwork
Check to ensure that your information is correct. Then, for our visa service charge, choose a payment option and complete the secure checkout form. If we request it, you must supply extra paperwork to complete your application form.
Step 3: Get your eVisa through email
We'll send you an e-Visa for your confirmed details and notify you when your Ethiopia eVisa is available. The e-Visa will be processed and granted online before being sent to your email address.
Step 4: Print a copy of your e-visa and have your visa stamped in your passport upon arrival
Once you receive your Ethiopia eVisa via email, you should download and print it out.
The Immigration Officer at the airport may ask you to present it before allowing you to enter the country.
3. Ethiopia visa cost and Processing time
What is Ethiopia e-Visa processing time?
Austrian citizens can receive an electronic visa for Ethiopia in 01 to 03 business days, depending on the processing time they choose:
- Standard: For Austrian applicants who require an e-Visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent visa: For individuals who require an e-Visa in 02 working days.
- Super Urgent visa: For those who require an e-Visa within 24 hours.
How much does an Ethiopia Visa cost?
Austrians must pay two types of Ethiopian visa fees in order to receive an entry visa.
All Austrians applying for Ethiopia visas are required to pay a fee to the government who will grant their visa.
The Service fee is the fee that Austrian applicants pay to use service provided by the Visa making service provider . Furthermore, the cost of the service will vary depending on the sort of service you choose.
4. Why should I choose the Ethiopia visa service at Ethiopia Immigration Services?
Ethiopia Immigration Service is an abbreviation for Global Immigration Service, which serves travelers from all around the world. Over the years, our professionals have built trustworthy relationships with committed clients who want to go to the most distant parts of the world. Ethiopia Immigration Service is an ideal place to begin your Austrian visa application for Ethiopia.
Hope you found this information useful in learning more about the Ethiopia visa requirements for Austrians. Please contact us if you have any inquiries or need to arrange an Ethiopia visa service.