Ethiopia visa requirements for Filipino citizens in February 2024
Situated in Africa's northeastern region, Ethiopia—referred to as the Horn of Africa—demands most travelers to acquire a visa for entry. Filipino citizens need not fret, as there are multiple avenues available for obtaining a visa.
Stay tuned for further insights on Ethiopian visas for Filipino nationals in this article. Explore entry regulations, necessary documentation, and the current associated expenses.
1. What is Ethiopia e visa for Filipino citizens
Ethiopia requires a visa for entry and travel from the Philippines. The process of acquiring an Ethiopian visa for Philippines citizens has been simplified. A tourist visa will be required for the vast majority of travelers.
Standard tourist visas allow for one entry and a 30- or 90-day stay for tourism purposes. This means that a single tourist visa cannot be used after a person has left the country. Even if the visa has days remaining on it, the rule applies.
Tourist visa holders are not allowed to work at all. Even for volunteer work, no. Tourist visa holders can't change their immigration status either.
There are 02 types of Ethiopia e visa available for Filipino citizens: Tourist e Visa 30-day single entry and tourist e visa 90 days single entry. An Ethiopia e visa for Filipino citizens is valid for 30 days or 90 days from the arrival date provided on the application form.
Ethiopia visa for Filipino citizens
2. How can Filipino citizens apply for an Ethiopian visa from the Philippines?
What documents do Filipinos need to get an Ethiopian visa?
Before commencing the online application, Filipino citizens must ensure that they meet all requirements. Getting all of the relevant documents together ahead of time will save time and ensure a smooth application process.
Filipino candidates should double-check their information as well. The visa may be delayed or denied due to incorrect data or the inability to submit all essential documents.
For Filipino citizens, the following are the Ethiopia visa requirements:
- A Philippines passport must be valid for at least 06 months from the date of entry in Ethiopia.
- At least one blank page in the passport should be available for the Immigration Officer to stamp.
- A color photograph of the applicant that was taken within the last 06 months.
- Ethiopia visa for Canadian citizens
- Ethiopia visa UK citizens
- Ethiopia visa for Somali citizens
- Ethiopia visa for German citizens
- Ethiopia visa for Swedish citizens
How to get an Ethiopian visa from the Philippines?
Step by step to apply for the Ethiopia visa
- Step 1: Fill out the secure online application form. To process your eVisa to Ethiopia, fill out the online forms at the link Apply for Ethiopia e-Visa. You must provide all of the candidates' personal details.
- Step 2: Before entering this step, please double-check your information to make sure it's accurate and full. Then choose a payment option for our visa service charge and complete the secure checkout form. You will be required to provide additional documents to complete your application form after we receive full payment for the Visa Service Fee and the Ethiopia Government & Admin Fee.
- Step 3: Submit an email request for your eVisa. Please check your email for confirmation of your information, and we'll let you know when your Ethiopia eVisa is ready. The e-visa will be processed and granted online, and you will receive it.
- Step 4: Download and print out your e-visa before departing. Have your visa stamped in your passport when you arrive. Please print the Ethiopia e-Visa for Filipino citizens that we emailed you to board the airline.
3. Ethiopia visa fee and Processing times
Ethiopia visa fees are divided into two categories: Government fees and Service fees.
- The Government fee is compulsory that Filipino applicants must pay for the Ethiopian Government to grant their visa.
- Service fee: This is the fee that the individual requesting an Ethiopia visa at Ethiopia Immigration Services needs to pay.
Applicants can currently choose between 03 different charges, depending on the visa's urgency.
- Standard: For Filipino citizens who require an e-visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent visa: Filipino applicants who require an e-visa within 02 working days should select this option.
- Super urgent visa: With this type of service, Filipino citizens can expect to receive an e Visa to Ethiopia within 24 business hours.
Furthermore, we urge that you purchase Ethiopia Travel Insurance. You will be covered against numerous dangers, including the COVID-19 pandemic, when you are not in your native country for a charge of US$ 299 for each application. We should also mention that this is an optional feature that you can consider depending on your circumstances.
Hope you found this post on Ethiopia visa requirements for Filipino citizens to be informative. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require Ethiopia visa assistance. Professional personnel with many years of experience in this industry will save you a significant amount of time and money in the visa acceptance process.