Can I Travel To Ethiopia With an Expired Passport?
No. Travelers need to obtain new visas at each entry before entering Ethiopia means that international travelers are required to enter Ethiopia with the same passport that is used for the e-Visa application. Your passports must be valid for at least six months after entry and have at least two blank pages to receive stamps at the border. At Ethiopia Immigration Services, we provide a relatively simple application process for travelers. After the application is submitted, an Ethiopian e-Visa generally takes 1-3 business days to process. Applicants can follow their visa processes online.
One important thing to remember is that candidates need to double-check all information before submitting the application form to avoid delays caused by inaccuracies in their application form. Candidates should verify all information before submitting the application form to avoid application delays. Besides, travelers are encouraged to apply for an e-Visa at least 1 - 2 weeks before travel to account for the possibility of a longer processing time.
On the other hand, travelers who come to Ethiopia who has recently visited or transited through a country with a yellow fever risk must present a yellow fever certificate upon their arrival.
- Is The Ethiopia Visa Fee Refundable If Rejected?
- Why was my Ethiopia E-visa rejected?
- How Long In Advance Should I Apply For A Visa?
- Ethiopia Visa Photo Requirements
- How Much Is Travel Insurance To Ethiopia?
- Can I Extend My Visa If I Overstay In Ethiopia?
- How can I check my Ethiopian visa status online for Vietnamese citizens?
- How long does it take to get a visa for Ethiopia from Vietnam?
- How much does an Ethiopia tourist visa cost for Vietnamese passport holders?
- How long can Vietnamese stay in Ethiopia on a tourist visa?
- Is an Ethiopian visa required for Vietnam citizens?
- Do Vietnamese citizens need a visa to go to Ethiopia?
- Do Netherlands citizens need Ethiopian eVisa for transit?
- When does the validity of my Ethiopian eVisa start?
- How can I check my Ethiopia visa status online for Dutch citizens?
- How long can Dutch citizens stay in Ethiopia on a tourist visa?
- How long does it take to get a Visa for Ethiopia from the Netherlands?
- Do Dutch citizens need a visa for Ethiopia?
- Do US children need an e-visa for Ethiopia?
- How can US candidates track Ethiopia eVisa status?
- How many entries can US citizens to Ethiopia with an online visa?
- How will I receive my Ethiopian eVisa from the United States?
- How long can American citizens stay in Ethiopia with an eVisa?
- Do US citizens need a visa for Ethiopia?
- How many entries did Egyptian citizens have with Ethiopia eVisa?
- Do Egyptian childrens need an e-visa for Ethiopia?
- How do I receive my Ethiopian eVisa as an Egyptian?
- How long can an Egyptian stay in Ethiopia?
- Can Egyptians transit through Ethiopia without a visa?
- Do I need a visa for Ethiopia as an Egyptian citizen?
- How long does it take to get an e-visa for Ethiopia from Canada?
- How do I receive my Ethiopia e-visa as a Canadian?
- Do Canadian children need an e-visa for Ethiopia?
- When is the best time for Canadians to apply for an Ethiopia visa?
- How long can a Canadian stay in Ethiopia?
- Do Canadians need a visa to go to Ethiopia?
- Who is eligible for an Ethiopia e-Visa?
- How do I renew my visitor visa in Ethiopia?
- Do I need a transit visa for Ethiopia?
- How does a group application work?
- Do I need a Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the Covid-19 Insurance (Travel Insurance)?
- What should I do after I apply for my eVisa?
- If I cancel my online order will my fees be refunded?
- What is the difference between an e-Visa and a traditional visa?
- How does the Ethiopia Visa Work?
- What are the required Documents for e -Visa to Ethiopia?
- What types of e-Visa are popular?
- Do children need a visa to visit Ethiopia?
- What do I enter for ‘Surname’ and ‘Given Name’?
- What should I do after receiving my Ethiopia e-Visa?
- What is the e-Visa?
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE