- 1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Yemeni citizens
- 2. How to apply for an Ethiopia visa from Yemen?
- 3. Ethiopia visa cost and processing time
- 4. Ethiopia visa for Yemeni citizens FAQs
Ethiopia visa requirements for Yemenis in March 2024
Ethiopia, known as the world's oldest country, improved its visa expedition program in 2017 by merging electronic travel authorization to numerous countries, including Yemen.
The Ethiopia e-Visa is the most simple way to get a tourist visa for the country. This technique is totally electronic, and Yemeni visitors are not required to schedule appointments or visit Ethiopian Embassies or Consulates.
Let's look into the Ethiopia visa requirements for Yemeni citizens, including the papers needed, the cost, and the processing time.
1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Yemeni citizens
Depending on the length of their trip, Yemeni nationals can choose between a tourist e-Visa for 30 days or 90 days single entry. The tourist e-visa to Ethiopia is the ideal alternative for Yemeni nationals who want to visit Ethiopia for leisure purposes.
Yemeni applicants can pick any option when completing their Ethiopian eVisa online form. An Ethiopia tourist e visa is valid for 30 days or 90 days depending on the type of visa the applicants use. The validity period starts from the arrival date provided on the application form.
- Ethiopian visa for Tanzanians
- Ethiopia visa for Egyptian citizens
- Do Turkish citizens need visa for Ethiopia?
Ethiopia visa requirements for Yemeni citizens
2. How to apply for an Ethiopia visa from Yemen?
- Step 1: Fill out the secure online application form. Please complete the registration forms with your details as well as the candidates' personal information. Remember to double-check all the information to make sure that it is correct and up to date.
- Step 2: Make online payment for the e-visa fee and provide the additional paperwork. For our visa service fee, you can use numerous methods including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal.
- Step 3: Submit the visa application form. Check your email for confirmation, and we'll notify you when your Ethiopia tourist visa is ready. The Tourist e-Visa will be processed and granted online before being mailed to you.
- Step 4: Download and print out a copy of your e-visa. The Immigration Officer at the airport may require you to present it to enter the country. Have your visa stamped in your passport upon arrival.
What documents do Yemenis need to get an Ethiopian visa?
- A valid Yemeni passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of entrance into Ethiopia.
- The passport must have at least 01 unused page for a verification stamp by the Immigration Officer
- A personal photograph of the applicant
- All travelers with an e-Visa, whether from Yemeni or elsewhere, must enter Ethiopia through Addis Ababa Bole International Airport, which is the only port of entry for foreigners with an eVisa
In addition, Yemeni passport holders need an email address to receive the result of their Ethiopia e Visa application.
Ethiopia visa fee for Yemeni citizens
3. Ethiopia visa cost and processing time
To visit the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, you can now apply for an e-Visa. It has 02 types of Ethiopia visa fees:
- The government fee is the sum you must pay to the Ethiopia Immigration Department in order for them to issue you a visa. This is the mandatory charge for applicants seeking an e-visa to Ethiopia.
Any modifications made after the government and admin fees have been paid will be charged as a new application.
- Ethiopia visa service charge is the amount you have to pay in advance for our Ethiopia eVisa services, which include advising you on your Ethiopia e-Visa, supplying the papers you require, reviewing your application, and issuing you the results of your application. We will collect your e-visa from the Ethiopian Government and email it to you so that you may print it before arriving in Ethiopia. The service charge is determined by the number of individuals in your application and the length of time you want the visa.
How many types of Ethiopia visa services?
Ethiopia applications have 03 separate processing times:
- Normal: For Yemeni applicants who need an e-visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent: For Yemeni nationals who need an e-visa within 02 working days.
- Super Urgent: For Yemeni citizens who would like to obtain an Ethiopia Tourist e-Visa within 24 business hours.
4. Ethiopia visa for Yemeni citizens FAQs
Is an Ethiopian visa necessary for Yemeni?
Yes. Yemen is not on the exemption list for the Ethiopia visa. Yemeni nationals who want to travel to Ethiopia for tourism purposes and stay there for a short time need a visa to enter the country.
How long am I allowed to remain in Ethiopia on a tourist visa?
It depends on the type of visa you use. Currently, there are two types of Ethiopia e-visa: Tourist 30-day with a single entry and Tourist 90-day with a single entry.
These types of electronic visas allow you to remain in the country for 30 days and 90 days respectively from the arrival date.
Can I change my registration form online if I inadvertently entered the wrong information?
If you find any mistakes in your application, please contact us at [email protected].
Hope this article gives you useful information about Ethiopia visas for Yemeni citizens. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or FAQs about Ethiopia visas. Our professional team with many years of experience will help you to get the approval Ethiopia visa quickly and save a lot of money.