If American citizens want to check whether their e-visa is processed or not, please fill out the online form to Check the Status. First, US citizens have to fill the form with personal information such as full name, passport numbers, and email address that you use to apply for an Ethiopia e-visa. After submitting the form, US green cards can check at which stage the e-visa is being processed. This is the form for customers who are applying for an e-visa on the Ethiopian Immigration Services website. Others that do not apply can not check. The result will be sent to the applicant's email address within 30 minutes.
In order to process in a quick and smooth way, all American citizens must have a better understanding of Ethiopia e-visa requirements for US citizens. Below are the requirements that US nationals should know to help you prepare the best for your e-visa:
- Check your passport is valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry. If your passport will expire when you are in Ethiopia, you must consider renewing your passport immediately.
- Make sure your passport has more than 2 blank pages for stamping.
- A recent color photograph in any format which shows the entire face.
- Scan a copy of your biographical page of your passport.
- Working email for receiving your e-visa.