Ethiopia visa requirements for Iranian citizens
Ethiopia is a poet's dream, with mountains, rivers, waterfalls, lush valleys, and other natural delights. Ethiopia, a land of natural contrasts, provides visitors with a rich cultural study.
Let Ethiopia Immigration Services provide you information about how Iranian citizens can apply for and obtain an Ethiopian visa.
1. Check Ethiopia visa requirements for Iranian citizens
Citizens of Iran who wish to visit Ethiopia must get a visa before entering the country.
Iranian residents who plan to spend their vacation in Ethiopia are no longer required to apply in person at an Ethiopian embassy or consulate. Instead, they can apply for a visa while still in their native country.
What is an Ethiopian visa online?
Ethiopian online Visa was created to expedite the visa application procedure for Ethiopia. Citizens of all eligible nations can easily fill out the online application form by answering a few simple questions.
Visa applications are typically handled within 24 to 72 hours. After the visa is approved, the applicant receives it by email.
Ethiopia's electronic visa is single-entry, with applicants able to choose between a 30-day and a 90-day visa. The validity of an Ethiopian eVisa begins from the intended entry date specified in the application. This visa is granted for tourism purposes only and cannot be extended.
2. How can Iranian citizens apply for an Ethiopian Visa?
What documents do Iranians need to get an Ethiopian Visa?
Iran nationals must confirm that they satisfy all conditions before beginning the online application process. Gathering the necessary documents will save time and ensure a smooth application procedure.
Iranian candidates must additionally double-check their details. Incorrect data or the inability to provide all required papers may cause the visa to be delayed or denied.
The Ethiopian visa requirements for Iranians are as follows:
- Passports must be valid for a minimum of six months.
- At least one blank page in the passport should be available for the Immigration Officer to stamp.
- Applicants with dual citizenship should choose their country based on the passport they want to use for trav
- A color photograph of the applicants.
Step by step to apply the Ethiopia visa
- Step 1: Complete the safe online application form. Fill in the online forms at the Apply for Ethiopia e-Visa page to process your e-Visa to Ethiopia. All of the applicants' personal information must be included.
- Step 2: Please check your information to ensure it is correct and full. Then, select a payment option for our visa service charge and complete the secure checkout form. You will be asked to send us some required documents to complete your application form once we have received full payment for the Visa Service Fee and the Ethiopia Government & Admin Fee.
- Step 3: Request your e-Visa through email. Please check your email for confirmation, and we will contact you once your Ethiopia e-Visa is ready. Before being sent to you, the e-Visa will be processed and approved online.
- Step 4: Upon arrival, have your visa stamped in your passport. You should bring at least a copy of your Ethiopia eVisa in order to present to the Immigration Officer upon arrival.
3. Ethiopia Visa cost and Processing time
Ethiopia Visa cost for Iranian citizens
When applying for an Ethiopian visa online, you must pay two fees of the Ethiopian visa fee, including: the Ethiopia service charge and the Ethiopia Government fee.
- Ethiopian Government Charge: This is the fee that you must pay to the Ethiopian Immigration Department before they would issue you a visa. This is the amount that applicants seeking an eVisa must pay.
- Ethiopia service fee: The service charge is determined by the number of people covered by your application and the urgency with which you want your visa.
There are three sorts of services available at Ethiopia Immigration Services:
- Normal visa: For Iranian citizens who need an e-Visa in 03 business days.
- Urgent visa: For Iranian individuals who need an e-Visa within 02 days.
- Super Urgent visa: For travelers who need an e-Visa in 24 hours.
We also strongly advise you to buy Ethiopia travel insurance before traveling to Ethiopia. You will be protected against various risks, including the Covid pandemic, for a fee of US$ 299 per application when you are not in your home country. We also want to underline that this is an optional step that you can take depending on your situation.
Ethiopian visa processing time from Iran
An Ethiopia visa from Iran is typically issued in 01 to 03 business days. Ethiopian authorities will evaluate the application, documentation, and fee payment once all required documents and information have been given. To track the status of their application, applicants can use the handy online visa site.
The procedure may take longer than normal due to application errors or other circumstances. It is thus advised to allow at least 03 days before your departure for the visa to be processed and to apply well in advance of your trip.
4. Ethiopia visa for Iranian citizens FAQs
Here are some commonly asked questions concerning the Ethiopia visa for Iranian citizens.
Do Iranians need to acquire a visa to visit Ethiopia?
Every Iranian traveler who wishes to visit Ethiopia must apply for an e-Visa.
How many times can I enter Ethiopia with an e-Visa?
You have a single entry with this electronic visa.
What is an Ethiopia e-Visa for Iran?
It's a legal document that links to your passport and allows you to enter Ethiopia.
How long can Iranian citizens stay in the country of Ethiopia with an eVisa?
They can remain for a total of 30 days or 90 days depending on the type of visa they possess. It is important to note that this visa cannot be utilized for paid jobs or employment.
Hope the information above was helpful in understanding about the Ethiopia visa requirements for Iran citizens. Please contact us if you have any questions or would want to arrange an Ethiopia visa service. Always available for free online.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE